By LUDWIG VON KOOPA - It's about time someone outsources something to America.Let's ignore that Ludwig's official Splatfest endorsement last week ended in a total disaster (I mean, it was close but a loss is a loss) and talk about the next Splatfest... which is coming up this weekend, the 17th.
It's going to be in Europe only. The theme, as the article title states, is... Cats vs. Dogs. In other words, it's a repeat of North America's very first Splatfest that took place July 4th.
![]() |
| They're even using the same picture! Made in America. |
I guess, considering how close Cats vs. Dogs was in North America (well, Dogs won in a landslide in popularity), it should be sort of interesting to see the results.
Actually, it's pretty close. According to FEDIAF (which somehow is the acronym for "The European Pet Food Industry Federation"), cats and dogs are pretty much equal in ownership at 24-25% across European households. That said, I guess there are more cats per household than dogs. See the below charts.


0 Comments