Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Skylar Across the Dead Earth (Official Release version)

Finally have proper internet back yay! It came back on Monday lunchtime and so have had a catch up. Anyway finished off the Officially released version of Skylar. Another great looking mini and now a much nicer size. Stuck to a simple blue and green scheme. I haven't modified this one at all apart from adding a more prominent blade edge.

All that's left from the kickstarter is to paint up is the Mercenary Sniper Crimson.

I also got a game report to write up from Saturday night but I will get it done sometime this week for this Sundays post. Not done a lot this week painting wise. I have started plenty of miniatures but have nothing nowhere near being finished yet.






The Version 1 Sculpt and Version 2. I like both just the first is that  little bit taller.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments