
Way back, when I started buying and selling old stuff, I purchased many pieces of old luggage. I had good intentions. I was going to decorate and install new fabrics and
bric-a-
brac inside. Good intentions I said. It took far longer than I had
anticipated and I don't sew. I have finally, after more than a decade, gotten rid of most of that baggage. These are a few that I have left. I painted them and added old
repro decals. I also painted a string of pearls, a necktie and an old brassiere coming out of the pieces, like someone was in a big hurry to leave.
Nowadays, I only want the rare and unusual kind.
LV and the like. Only problem is, I don't see much of that around these parts and don't have the stomach to buy it on
ebay. Maybe, I just don't need all the old baggage.
0 Comments