Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

He's back, I pack

After a year in Sri Aman, hubby is finally back to Kuching. He spent wonderful time working in Sri Aman town during the 1-year period.

At the same time, he is happy to be back home but excited and vigilant for the new challenge ahead in takingover the new branch. So, I wish hubby all the best! Jia you! You can do it.

Since my girl started her afternoon classes in school last month, I have been cooking more lunches than buying outside. More economical and healthier, my personal opinion. It could be tiring on my part but I do enjoy cooking for my family. 

And with hubby is back, I also started to pack his lunch as well on some days. 



So more cooking and less eating out. And what makes my day is when my girl commented her lunch is wonderful and tasty. She must be enjoying her takeaway lunch from home. *wink*

Post a Comment

0 Comments