'The final memory is complete. ‘gamseong camping The members completed their memories by leaving photos.
On the afternoon of the 8th, Park So-dam posted several photos on his instagram and said, "Let's join together. “I’m sorry,” he wrote.
The photo released on the day attracts attention because it contains the affectionate appearance of Singer Song Min-ho and Eun Ji-won who came as guests with comedian Ahn Young Mi Park Narae, actor Park So-dam and Singer Sola Son Na-eun.
JTBC entertainment ‘gamseong camping’ "Is a camping entertainment program where five women enjoy camping in exotic places in Korea with distinctive emotions every time.
I had time to look at the ideal type of Singer Song Min-ho. 'Gamseong camping' 'As a result of assuming that only the members are on the uninhabited island and conducting the ideal type World Cup, Song Min-ho pointed out Park So-dam as the final ideal type.
So Song Min-ho explained, "I like short hair because my hair is short." So the short cut, Ahn Young Mi, laughed with anger.
/ [Photo] Park So-dam SNS

0 Comments