Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Manicure Monday - My MerKittens Are Still Looking Pretty Purrfect Thanks To Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat!

Happy Manicure Monday everyone! This look is a repeat from last week, but seriously when you wear a nail look for a week and they don't even have a chip on them, how do you take them off?! 


Manicure Monday - My MerKittens Are Still Looking Pretty Purrfect Thanks To Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat!

These went through a whole week of everything - house cleaning, laundry, dishes, dirty diapers, baths, etc! My water decals have only a couple little lines blurred on them; but, not even a chip on these babies! 


I have to give full credit to the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat ($11.99 - available at all major stores). This is the reason this top coat made my Monthly Favorites in February of this year and has been my go to ever since! I have had quite a few manicures that have lasted up to 2 weeks with this top coat! It is an absolute must if you love wearing polish but do not go easy on your nails during the week! 

I thought these MerrKittens still looked purrfect, so I will have new nail art next week! (If you are interested in my nail decals, you can see my last Mani Monday post here!)

What's your favorite top coat?

Post a Comment

0 Comments